In this Post I am Sharing with you the Live Results of Getting Auto Insurance Quotes (including comprehensive) for 2015 Hyundai Elantra so you can See for Yourself which Auto Insurance is REALLY the Least Expensive Quote.
In this post I am going to share with you the results of auto insurance quotes with 6 major auto insurance companies compared side to side to see which one provides the lowest price coverage.
The Vehicle to Be Insured
- The insurance quote is for a 2015 Hyundai Elantra.
- The insurance I am getting quotes for includes comprehensive because the vehicle is leased.
- I am 55.
- I had one accident within the last year with damages exceeding $1,000.
- I am a home owner.
- I drive about 12,000 miles per year.
The reason I include this information so you can compare apple to apples when it comes to the accuracy of the auto quotes and get a pretty good idea of what auto insurance might cost you with any of these companies.
Note: I am in no way affiliated with any of these insurance companies. I DO NOT make a single penny of commission with any of them. These quotes are real time (April 2016) and accurate.
Factors that can impact your Auto Quote Include
- Your Age.
- If you have ever been convicted of DUI or DWI or reckless driving.
- If YOU have had an at fault accident within the past 3 years.
- You have a low credit score (under 650).
- You drive a lot of miles yearly (over 15,000).
Type of Auto Insurance I am Getting Quotes
For all of the auto insurance companies I am entering the same information, in terms of type of coverage which is as follows:
- bodily injury liability: $20,000/$40,000.
- property damage liability: $10,000.
- medical payments: $1,000.
- uninsured/under-insured motorist: $20,000/$40,000.
- comprehensive deductible (other than collision): $1000.
- collision deductible: $1000.
No extras were added such as glass coverage, towing, roadside assistance or anything like that.
Travelers Insurance Quote
Travelers was one of the lowest price and gave me the following quotes:
- $100 per month.
- $598 for 6 months paid in full.
Liberty Mutual Quote
Liberty Mutual was one of the most expensive to the point of ridiculous. Liberty Mutual gave me the following quotes:
- $266 per month.
- paid in full not listed/unknown.
AARP was one of the lowest quotes:
- $118 per month.
- $1414 12 months paid in full.
Esurance was one of the more expensive with the following quote:
- $187 per month.
- $1126 6 months paid in full.
Note: Esurance lowest price option for bodily injury was $100,000/$300,000 versus $20,000/$40,000 for all the others so keep this in mind.
Good2Go price was so high it is a joke:
- $658 per month.
- $2,591 12 months paid in full.
I guess they think a Hyundai really means Lamborghini???
Farmers was reasonable with the following quote:
- $120 per month.
- paid in full not listed/unknown.
Least Expensive Auto Insurance Quotes
The best auto quotes were from:
Most Expensive Auto Insurance Quotes
The most expensive insurance companies were not even in the right solar system let alone the ball park. The two most expensive were:
Auto Insurance Quote Conclusion
From my research into auto insurance I learned the following:
- The heavily advertised insurances companies are more expensive. Go with a lesser known or an insurance company that you don’t see a ton of commercials for. Commercials cost money and the customers are paying for it.
- Forget insurance companies that advertise they will insure anyone regardless of xyz (Good2Go). These companies specialize in insurance the bottom feeders of society (drunk drivers, wife beaters, etc).