Table of Contents
This page is going to show you how you can send any or all text messages from your Iphone to another cell phone. The process of sending or forwarding your IOS text messages to another mobile device or email address is very easy and very fast.
How to Send/Forward Iphone Texts
- From the Iphones HOME screen, tap or press the text messages icon to open up the text messaging app build into your iphone or ipad.
- Open up the message conversation you want want to forward or send to another mobile device.
- Press down and hold on one of the text messages you wish to forward or send. After a few seconds you will see an IOS pop up that gives you the option to either…
- Select MORE.
- Next to each of the text messages in the conversation, on the left had side you will see little circles appear next to each message.
- Tap on each of the circles next to each of the text messages you want to send or forward.
- After you have selected all the texts you want to send/forward, on the lower right side of the Iphone screen, press the Forward Arrow which looks something like this: ➯.
- At the top of your Iphone screen you will see the To: field with the blinking caret in it.
- Enter the phone number OR email address of the person to forward the selected text messages to.
- You can either click the plus icon to the right of the To: field to select a stored contact or you can type in the phone number or email address of the person you want to forward the text messages to.
How to Send/Forward Iphone Texts [image instructions]
Other Text Message Sending/Forwarding Options
Depending upon your device/IOS, if you select more than one message to forward at the same time, all of the messages might get lumped together as one giant text message which can make it difficult to read and understand. See how to actually print out your Iphone text message to paper which will keep all of the messages separated and color coded, as they are on the phone, including the time stamps.