Table of Contents
Want to message someone on Tinder dating without matching? This page is going to show you a unique trick that will allow you to start conversing with someone on Tinder without matching first.
Message on Tinder without Matching or being Matched?
On Tinder dating, you can only message someone if you like their profile and they liked your profile back. I guess the idea behind this is to prevent members of Tinder from being stalked or harassed. Still, it will be nice to be able to start talking with someone from Tinder without being matched first.
Start Talking with them but not on Tinder
This trick is actually discussed on another post on this site entitled how to tell if POF profile is fake. This trick involved finding other ways of contacting the person online but off the Tinder site. For this trick we will hope that one of their Tinder photos is also on another website online. Chances are it will be, at least, perhaps, on another dating site. Here is what to do:
- Right click one of their Tinder photos and a pop up menu will appear.
- Choose the menu item to copy the url or web address of the photo to your clipboard.
- Go to Google reverse image search at https://images.google.com/
- Click the little camera icon to search by image.
- Paste the image url/web address into the text field of the Google image search and click the Search by Image button.
With a little bit of luck there will be other social networks or dating sites where that person has the same exact picture. The Google reverse image search will reveal them. You can visit one of the other social networks where they are located and start a conversation with them there. In case they ask, you can mention you saw them on Tinder.
PS. You can also download their image to your device and upload the photo to Google reverse image search as well.