Table of Contents
This page is going to show you how to upload/share images from your Iphone or any cell phone to your PC computer or MAC without having to install/run the memory hogging iTunes and without having to download and install any Iphone – PC or Iphone – Mac file transfer software.
Most all solutions online for transferring photos from your cell phone or Iphone to your PC or Mac computer are obvious and undesirable so why these solutions are posted online I have no clue.
I hate Itunes just for the purpose of transferring photos because when you install iTunes there are auto run programs that are installed as well which means every time you start your computer these iTunes related apps also run and hog memory. On top of that you have to deal with the annoying update nags.
Using Other Transfer Related Software – NO GOOD
I don’t trust other software programs for the purpose of transferring photos from Iphone to computer simply because they might have a trojan or virus and it is more hassles than it is worth.
Solution ➦ Photo Sharing Website
I find this solution to be the easiest because it does not involve installing anything to your MAC or computer. There are website specifically designed for the purpose of uploading and sharing photos.
The great thing about these sites is when you upload your image a very short url is generated.
Step by Step Instructions
- Connect your Iphone or other cell phone to your computer with a data cable.
- Do a Google search for share photo online or just navigate to one of the above sites.
- Click the appropriate button from the image sharing website to upload the photo from your Iphone.
- After the photo uploads the website will display a short url/web address.
- Open a web browser on your computer and navigate to the provided short url.
- You can then download the image to your PC.