Table of Contents
This page contains a review and more information about a program called MONSTER GOLF SWING by Terrence Thomas that shows you various golf swing tips and secrets that promise to add a minimum of 40 yards of distance to as much as 70 yards of increased golf swing distance without golf swing aides or special golf clubs.
What is Monster Golf Swing?
Monster Golf Swing is a golf improvement course created by pro golfer and golf instructor Terrence Thomas. The tips you find inside of this golf swing improvement tutorial are things you don’t see in most golf publications or golfing tip guides.
For example one tip contained within Monster Golf Swing is about stretching to loosen up your upper back. While this tip, on the surface, doesn’t seem like anything special, what is unique about this tip is Terrence Thomas tells you not to stretch your back muscles directly but to instead stretch your chest and shoulders in a very specific way. By doing this, you’re able to generate a larger swing curve and a resulting increase in torque.
The website has a sales video but about half way through, some of the tips are revealed. You can see the video on their website, without controls to change the playing position (isn’t that so annoying that sales websites do that?) so I have included the Monster Golf swing Video at the bottom of the page so you can watch whatever section or part of the video you wish.
Is Monster Golf Swing a Scam
Monster Golf Swing is a clickbank.com product and Lord knows Clickbank is littered with a lot of garbage, so this question is understandable. In order to determine if a product is a scam several questions must be answered:
- Does the vendor, the person selling the Monster Golf Swing, actually deliver the product or just take your money? Monster Golf Swing definitely delivers the product to you instantly after payment.
- Does Monster Golf Swing live up to the hype, the promises on the sales page? Based upon reviews and customer feedback the answer to that is a resounding yes.
- Is there a money back guarantee on Monster Golf Swing that is honored in case I’m not satisfied with the product? Absolutely. What’s great about a product that is hosted at click bank is click bank is the institution that provide you with the refunds and click bank has an exceptional track record. The product you purchase from the click bank marketplace, including Monster Golf Swing, can be returned and a full refund of money occurs within 36 hours.
- Does the owner of the Monster Golf Swing try to hide who he/they is/are? A website owner can elect to make contact details private or hidden by paying an extra fee. While this is not necessarily or always a bad thing, someone who has something to hide or is a scam would most likely make their contact details private. A whois lookup of Monster Golf Swing shows full contact info of the owner, Terrence Thomas, but the full address and phone number of his fitness clinic in Florida.
- How old is the Monster Golf Swing website? While a website that is only one year old can provide satisfactory products and services just as well as a website 10 years old, all things considered, the older the website the better. This can also be determined via the same page of whois information. Monster Golf Swing domain registration date was Sep. 2011 so they have been around a long time.
- When does the domain name for the Monster Golf Swing expire? The domain name for Monster Golf Swing, http://www.monstergolfswing.com, costs money every year to keep. A website whose expired date is as far off into the future the better. Of course just because a websites domain expires in six month does not necessarily mean they plan on going out of business and leaving town soon because the owner of the domain name can, and just might, renew their domain name, before it expires.
Based upon all of this information I can state with strong confidence that Monster Golf Swing is definitely not a scam.
What Exactly Do You Get When you Purchase Monster Golf Swing?
Monster Golf Swing package comes with …
- The Core Program, Monster Golf Swing, how to add 40 – 70 yards of accurate distance to your golf drives.
- Monster Golf Swing Quick start guide, which allows you to add distance to your drives, right away without having to wait for results.
- 4 Golf Fitness Videos which demonstrate the kinds of strength and stretching exercises you should be doing to stretch out your golf swing distances to the max.
Should You Get Monster Golf Swing?
Based upon all the findings, chances are pretty good that you will be happy with your purchase of Monster Golf Swing program.
- The program is extremely easy to read and understand.
- The program is loaded with tons of pictures that appear alongside the instructions.
- There are lots of specific tips and methods to improve golf swing that each, have the power to take you to the next level with your golf swing.
- Simplicity. There are no monster golf swing performance system aides or extra gadgets to purchase. All you need is the program, yourself and a golf club.
What Do You Think Of Monster Golf Swing
I give Monster Golf Swing a good review and recommendation. Do you agree or disagree? Most Monster Golf Swing program reviews, online, give this golf program the thumbs up. Is there something I missed or left out that should be included? Please share your thoughts and personal reviews of the Golf Swing program and feel free to leave a link back to your website if you have one. As long as the comment is not spammy.